Below is this week's power point:
Friday, November 30, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
This week we are learning about Central America:
- Monday: Students can locate all 7 Central American countries. Students can describe various aspects of Central American culture and history
- Tuesday: Students can describe:
- The major exports
- The history of government
- How the current culture developed in Central America
- Wednesday & Thursday: Students can explain how the 5 Themes of Geography are seen in the Panama Canal
- Friday: iAssignment - students should study ISN pg. 111, 114, 115
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
This week we are studying the Caribbean:
- Monday & Tuesday: Students can...
- describe where the Caribbean is, what it is like, and who settled there
- locate Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Jamaica on a map
- Wednesday & Thursday: Students can...
- describe what it's like to live in Cuba, Communism, the leader of Cuba.
- Friday: iAssignment & Cuba article
Additional resource: World Atlas on Caribbean